AWDirect is a forward thinking wine import/production/distribution organization that creates a dynamic custom label product, delivering extreme value to our customer. We are a business that is fueled by entrepreneurialism, scaled by technology, and mastered by our people. This approach is our guideline for success and is integrated into the fabric of our people, culture, and workplace. We are an organization that is bonded by a shared belief in the relentless search for the right juice, packaging and price points that transforms our customer’s belief in our ability to meet their needs.
Located in Santa Rosa, CA, we are seeking a Technology & Business Intelligence Manager to become a key member of the AWD Team. This position will provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the company-wide IT programs for AWDirect. The right candidate must be able to lead the effort in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations.
Planning and Policy Development – Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
Systems Administration/Reporting – Coordinates and manages reporting needs and data analysis as requested.
Network Administrator – Manages and evaluates system security and back up procedures.
Manage Budgets and Contracts related to IT, Voice and data systems
Training – Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive user training program.
- Relate to all levels of the user community
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Plan, implement and support systems in a complex environment
- Set and manage priorities
- Link and apply complex technologies to business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting/implementing Microsoft Navision required, Quickbase experience preferred.
- Knowledge of business principles and techniques of administration, organization, and management to include an in-depth understanding of the key business challenges in the alcohol/beverage industry.
- High level of knowledge of Data processing methods and procedures, and computer software systems
- Understanding of business office operations as it pertains to accounting, administration and compliance in the alcohol/beverage industry
- Thorough knowledge of design, management, and operation of IT systems
AWDirect offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to HR@awdirectusa.com with “Technology and BI Manager” in the subject line.