Located in Santa Rosa, CA, we are seeking a Sales Account Specialist to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing, liaise with Production Sales Managers (internal) and Regional Sales Managers (external), as well as interface with customers. This position is expected to grow in to a Sales role within 12 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate shipment of samples from internal/external Sales Managers.
- Follow up on released orders that are leaving our outside storage facility.
- Maintain an internal fluid buy list for Sales Managers on a weekly basis.
- Gather tech sheets, tasting notes, bottle shots for customers
- Assist with Customer visits, set-up and clean up
- Data-entry in company production and reporting systems
- Assist internal Sales Managers with managing production timelines for customers including Wine Approval Documents and Production Approval Documents
- Assist customers who specialize in flash site sales
- Maintenance of price lists and eventually pricing grids
- Production liaison between internal production team and RSM’s, enters production projects in company data base, & attends internal production meetings when needed
- First point of contact for cold calls/new business via website
- General administrative responsibilities to support Director of Sales & Marketing
- Need someone full of MOXIE – work hard, play hard, problem solve
- Culture driven – collaboration with all departments essential
- Ability to manage, develop, and implement strategic plans to maximize efficiencies
- Strong time management, organizational & interpersonal skill
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Familiarity with a variety of beverage/spirit concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Desire to learn all area of sales and quickly climb ladder in to a full sales role within 12 months
- Powerful communicator
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US
AWDirect offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.
To be considered for this position, please respond with a cover letter and resume.