We are seeking an experienced Label Operator who will operate and make minor adjustment of equipment on the bottling line. This position is part of a crew that maintains and assists in the quality control of bottling filling and wine labeling during the production process.The following functions are rotated between crew members:
• Labeler – Impresstik In-line machine
• Capsule Application
• Filler/Corker/Screw Cap Application
• Quality Control Checks
• Adhere to all safety, quality, GMP and ISO guidelines
• Maintain a clean, productive and professional work environment
• Must be able to stand, walk, and bend for long periods of time, lifting of up to 50 pounds
• Simultaneous rapid mental and muscular coordination required
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of experience on a bottling line
• Ability to speak, read and understand the English language
AWDirect offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.
To be considered for this position, please respond with a cover letter and resume.