AWDirect is a forward thinking wine import/production/distribution organization that creates a dynamic custom label product, delivering extreme value to our customer. We are a business that is fueled by entrepreneurialism, scaled by technology, and mastered by our people. This approach is our guideline for success and is integrated into the fabric of our people, culture, and workplace. We are an organization that is bonded by a shared belief in the relentless search for the right juice, packaging and price points that transforms our customer’s belief in our ability to meet their needs.
Located in Santa Rosa, CA, we are seeking an IT Support Technician to provide help desk support on computers, networks, and phone system, as well as user support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary point of contact for all desktop user requests, networks, and phone system, resolve problems to end user.
- Handles MAC/PC application support calls and emails from users, follows through to address and resolve identified issues as expediently as possible.
- Schedules and performs regular software and hardware maintenance for all user workstations.
- Tests, documents and resolves conflicts with PC hardware and software.
- Follows appropriate standards of PC configurations and software installations/updates.
- Configures laptops and desktops as needed, per established department standards.
- Maintain documentation of policies and procedures.
- Maintains current inventory of all network and workstation software and hardware.
- Consults with management to determine equipment requirements.
- Brings forth any issues that may affect system capacity or the need to acquire new equipment.
- Ensures adequate systems coverage to all users is maintained at all times.
- Ensures company software, hardware, e-mail and internet policies are enforced.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team.
- Strong customer service
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
AWDirect offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume.